Awhile back, I had asked for a few fans of my writing if they wanted to help me out and become Super Fans. If you missed that post, you can read it here. Thank you to those who already signed up!
Anyway, I got sidetracked (imagine that) and now have a list of simple but effective ways to get word out about Cookie Encounter or signing up for my occasional..sporadic…ok-let’s be honest-rare newsletter.
In no particular order, here are several ways to help out.
Becoming a Cookie Encounter Super Fan (no experience necessary)
- Add the cover of Cookie Encounter to your Pinterest board
- Write a review of the book and post on either Amazon, GoodReads or Barnes and Noble
- If you don’t write reviews, vote one already posted as ‘helpful’
- Ask your local library to add it to their book club list (I can meet with them via Skype if far away and I also offer library author programs)
- Share about the book in your social media circles
- Comment on my blog and invite others to follow me at michelleconnellwrites.net
- Host a book club meeting via Skype
- Mark the book as ‘read’ on GoodReads
- Sign up for my email list and ask your friends to sign up
- Tell all your friends about it
There you have it! I’m thinking of ways to reward my Super Fans for helping out, so if you have any ideas let me know in the comments.
Thanks so much!